How you may use material on our website
We are the owner or licensee of all copyright and other intellectual property rights in our website and in the content published on it unless otherwise stated. All content is protected by copyright laws. All such rights are reserved. Any unauthorised use of our website’s content may infringe ours or a third party’s rights.
Unless we agree in writing, you must not use any content on our site in our website in any way, except:
- to ask about us and our services;
- to download and temporarily store one or more page of our website for your viewing on a personal computer or terminal; or
- for private or non-commercial academic research.
If you use any material on our website for any of these purposes you:
- must not change documents or related images;
- must not use images separately from the accompanying text;
- must include our copyright and trade mark notices on all permitted copies.
If you quote our website’s content in a publication associated with your private or academic research you must include the copyright notice contained within it or, if there is none, include “© Copyright The Lily Mae Foundation. All rights reserved” and the year it was obtained from our website.
If you wish to use any material on our website in any other way, including for commercial purposes, please write to our Digital Content Manager, either by post to First Floor, The Annex, Fernhill Court, Balsall Street East, Balsall Common, CV7 7FR or by email to email@example.com